We’re excited to share a new statewide partnership between the Arizona Department of Education and Discovery Education to provide educators and students with the tools and resources they need to stay connected to learning in-person, online, or in hybrid learning environments.
All Arizona educators and students will receive access to the award-winning Discovery Education Experience at no cost for this school year, as costs will be covered by federal recovery dollars.
How can I register my school or district?
There are two ways to register for Discovery Education.
Integrate Discovery Education into your school's existing systems and platforms.
- Start by completing this survey.
- Have your district administrator or IT team member(s) who are in charge of integrations review Discovery Education’s integration options. They should then complete this survey so that Discovery Education may follow up to assist with setting up access.
Sign up for Discovery Education with a passcode
Email Toni Robinson at [email protected]. She’ll issue you a passcode.
- Visit https://www.discoveryeducation.com/ Be sure to bookmark the page!
- Click Log In in the upper-right corner of the homepage. Select I am an Educator.
- Click Create account with school passcode at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your school’s unique eight-character passcode (provided by Toni) to create your user profile.
- Complete the user profile – which will include adding your teachers’ and students’ emails individually.
- Access all of Discovery Education’s incredible videos, resources, and engaging learning tools!
*Please use your school email address for your username and email address
How can I learn more about Discovery Education?
Discovery Education has begun offering professional learning webinars for school leaders. Catch up anywhere anytime, on-demand.