HAPPY NATIONAL ARTS IN EDUCATION WEEK 2021
For the fourth day of National Arts in Education Week, we at ADE would like to share some more facts about the benefits of arts education as well as share thoughts about what Arizona families and community members have to say about how arts education has had a positive impact on their lives and the lives of students.
DID YOU KNOW?
According to a report by the Educational Theatre Foundation
- increases creative fluency
- increases critical thinking
- increases creativity in invention
- improves student sense of ownership and agency
- promotes creative problem-solving
- promotes student confidence
- helps students demonstrate empathy
- provides opportunities for collaboration
- increases sense of community
DEAR ARIZONA STUDENTS,
How has Arts Education had an impact on you?
Click the button to see what community and family members have to say in Part 4 of ADE's video celebration for National Arts in Education Week.
National Arts in Education Week Video Part 4