HAPPY NATIONAL ARTS IN EDUCATION WEEK 2021
For the third day of National Arts in Education Week, we at ADE would like to share some more facts about the benefits of arts education as well as share what Arizona teachers have to say about how arts education has had a positive impact on their lives and the lives of their students.
DID YOU KNOW?
According to a report shared by the National Art Education Association and a report by the Education Commission of the States
Visual Arts Education:
- supports thinking and learning skills for the digital age
- prepares students to participate in a creative economy
- empowers learners to have agency over their learning
- boosts student academic achievement
- enhances the educational experiences of traditionally underserved students
- strengthens critical thinking
- increases student engagement
- enhances writing quality and early reading skills
- helps with acquisition of English skills
DEAR ARIZONA STUDENTS,
How has Arts Education had an impact on you?
Click the button to see what teachers have to say in Part 3 of ADE's video celebration for National Arts in Education Week.
National Arts in Education Week Video Part 3