In accordance with A.R.S. §15-905(E), the FY 2022 BUDG-25 Budget Verification Letters are now published. Letters are based on the most recent BUDG-25 Budget Verification reports, which have been calculated using the November BSA 55-1 information. These letters contain the official notification if a FY 2022 December revision is required as of the date of the letter.
- First, select a school district and then click “Go!”
- Next, click “Switch to Budgets” from the top right corner of the menu bar and then click “Reports” from the middle of the menu bar.
- Finally, select fiscal year 2022 and then click “Go!”. The BUDG-25 Budget Verification Letter will appear.
- First, select a school district and then click “View Reports”
- Next, scroll down the page to the “School District Reports” section.
- Finally, click the November “PDF” button. The November BSA 55-1 report will appear.
The budget verification letters are addressed to the district's governing board in care of the district superintendent. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the district to inform the district's governing board members accordingly.
Reminder: the district's budgeted FY 2022 K3 Reading amount is added to the district's BSL and RCL until the district is approved for the K3 Reading support level weight by the State Board, or December 15th, whichever occurs first.
Please contact the Budget Team ([email protected]) if you have any questions.