Congratulations to Concordia Charter School for receiving a School Year 2019-2020 FFVP BRAVOcado! Excellence Award!
- Tue, Nov 17 2020
Congratulations to Concordia Charter School for receiving a School Year 2019-2020 FFVP BRAVOcado!
ADE has awarded Concordia Charter School a FFVP BRAVOcado! Excellence Award for their Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program (FFVP) operations during school year 2019-2020. The FFVP BRAVOcado! Excellence Award recognizes schools that go above and beyond to operate a phenomenal FFVP program. To be eligible for the award, sites must meet criteria related to variety of produce items served, frequency of service, frequency of nutrition education, frequency of serving local produce, development of site-level and outside partnerships, and more!
Concordia Charter School demonstrated excellence in their FFVP operation in school year 2019-2020 by:
- Providing FFVP fruits and vegetables 5 times per week
- Serving over 20 unique fruit and vegetable varieties
- Serving local AZ grown produce 1 time per week
- Providing nutrition education 1 time per week
- Partnering with Sun Produce Cooperative, AZ Health Zone, and more!