Youth/Young Adult and Family Scholarship Opportunity
In partnership with Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs, ADE/ESS is excited to be able to once again offer free registration for Arizona youth and their families.
Who can apply for free registration for the 2022 IDEA Conference:
- Youth/Young adults between the ages of 14 and 26 years who have a documented disability
- Family members of a student with an IEP or 504 Plan
- Personal assistants who attend with a student or family member
- Scholarships cover registration, lodging, and mileage (upon request, for applicants who live 51 miles or more from the JW Marriott Desert Ridge).
- Scholarship recipients are responsible for the cost of food not provided by the conference.
- To ensure that scholarship funding is fairly distributed, the number of scholarships offered per family may be limited.
- If requests for scholarships exceed available funding, applicants will be placed on a waiting list.
A limited number of free registrations are available. Please complete the Youth, Young Adults, and Families Scholarship application by June 30, 2022.
Youth, Young Adults, and Families Scholarship Application
See the Youth, Young Adults, and Families Scholarship Flyer for additional information.
Youth/Young Adult and Family Conference Tracks
Stay tuned for the conference schedule.
Youth/Young Adult and Parent/Family Evening Events
Join conference participants for evening events on Wednesday, September 7, 2022, from 4:15–7:00 p.m.
Visit the Conference Evening Events page to learn more.