What is Adult Education?
Arizona Adult Education provides comprehensive education and training services to students 16 years of age and older who are not enrolled in a K-12 school.
Adult Education providers offer access to quality programs to assist adult participants/students to:
- Improve literacy and academic skills for employment and economic self-sufficiency
- Earn an Arizona High School Equivalency (HSE) Diploma
- Become proficient in English language skills in reading, writing, listening, and speaking
- Participate in Integrated Education and Training (IET) programs to earn an industry recognized credential and connect to employment and job training opportunities
- Transition to post-secondary education
The Request for Grant Application (RFGA) for the 2024-2028 Arizona WIOA Title II Adult Education Grant has now closed. The information below is for the 'Eligible Applicants' who have demonstrated effectiveness in the RFGA-Part 1 and have been approved to complete the RFGA Parts II-III.
In order to recieve the latest updates to the documents below, please ensure you do a hard refresh in your browser. This is usually done by holding Ctrl and pressing F5 (Ctrl+F5).
Questions about the AZ RFGA process may be directed to [email protected].