Imagine Schools' will use ESSER III Funds on the following:
- A large part of our plan includes purchasing K-8 evidence-based curricular materials in ELA
to provide the most impactful instructional/ learning experiences for students -- thereby increasing academic achievement.
- To respond to requests of our families and teachers to create flexible, virtual opportunities for students to continue their learning over the summer - we will purchase engaging, online curricular materials to provide targeted instruction, virtually, in 3 week intervals.
- To respond to learning loss/COVID's impact, we will hire an interventionist to pull groups of students (virtually) to provide targeted instruction and support to our most struggling and underperforming students -- as identified by data and teachers' observations.
- Caring School Community SEL Program Caring School Community is a comprehensive, research-based social and emotional learning (SEL) program that builds school-wide community, develops students' social skills and SEL competencies, and enables a transformative stance on discipline.
- One of the purchases will be for the Engage NY workbooks which are important for students to fully engage in the summer and after school programs. Without the workbooks, intervention will not be as effective. This will help in the increase of learning gains due to COVID 19. Each major racial and ethnic group, poor students, children with disabilities, English learners, gender and migrant status; students experiencing homelessness; and children and youth in foster care will be part of the program.