DATA MANAGEMENT ALERT
SEDD Certification begins tomorrow July 20th
Certification of final FY22 Special Education Data begins tomorrow July 20th, and is due by August 3rd.
Requirements for certification in the Special Education Data Dashboard (SEDD) application include:
- Review of SPED Exit students who qualify for SPED exit as outlined in the SPED Exit Flow Chart.
- Review of SPED Exiters was due 7/15, aligning with the close of FY22 AzEDS.
- Any sites not reviewed will still require certification; a comment box is available on the certification page for any additional information.
- Preschool Transition: required for PEAs that provide special education and related services to preschoolers. Data entry involves information on students who transferred from Part C (Arizona Early Intervention Program) to Part B (PEA preschool program).
- Students without Disabilities: data entry is required for PEAs to identify whether or not educational services were provided to students without disabilities reported as long-term suspended or expelled in AzEDS.
Instructions for completion of the FY22 SEDD application are available on our ESS Data Management website.
ADEConnect Roles required for completion:
- ESS SEDD: LEA User
- Allow for data entry into the application
- ESS SEDD: LEA Signer
- Allow for data entry into the application and final certification
For any questions regarding this issue please feel free to contact [email protected].