DATA MANAGEMENT ALERT
Special Education Data Updates Webinar Wednesday, August 17th
The Exceptional Student Services Data Management team will be hosting the next Special Education Data Updates live webinar on Wednesday, August 17th from 2pm – 3pm. This session will cover a variety of data topics that will include (subject to change):
- Preparation for October 1 Data Collection
- Data Management Toolkit available on website
- IDEA Conference registration and Data Management session
- Upcoming training for Proportionate Share obligations
- Trending topics
- FY23 Data Reporting Updates Document
- Per Your Request
- Overview of ASDB AzEDS Reporting and Vouchers vs Fee for Service
- AzEDS Reporting for Private Day Schools and Residential Treatment Centers
- Who to contact for MET questions.
- Guidance in development for Secure Care incident reporting
- Top 3 Integrity Errors
Registration is required to attend: Register for Special Education Data Updates webinar.
For questions, please contact ESS Data Management via email at [email protected].