January Data Capture Reminder
- Mon, Jan 9 2023 •
- Data Hot Topics
January's data capture for the February 22nd payment is 1/15/22 at 5pm.
Although the data capture date falls on a weekend, it does not affect or change the date of the data capture.
Please ensure data is reconciled and free of integrity errors prior to the data capture date. Review the following reports in AzEDS:
- INTEG15 – ensure data is free and clear of membership ADM Integrity errors
- STUD10 – validate all students are listed in AzEDS
- ADM15 – ensure all students expected to generate funding are indicated as fundable
- ADM20, SPED20, and EL20 – ensure ADM amounts for each ADM type
Important Note: FY23 Calendars need to be submitted, approved, and certified for ADM and funding to be generated.
The following videos provide general information related to the data reconciliation process:
- Introduction to Data Verification Reports: https://youtu.be/ou9Jst9qnsg
- Introduction to Data Verification Reports 2: https://youtu.be/_m3uEo3OGRI
- Introduction to Integrity: https://youtu.be/PYzBAEZmiSs
Prior payment reports can be found here: https://schoolfinancereports.azed.gov/.
Please submit a School Finance HelpDesk ticket if data assistance is needed.
View all School Finance posts