Target Audience: The target audience for this conference includes Arizona's school and district leaders; instructional coaches; Curriculum, Assessment, and Accountability leaders; EL Coordinators; and Special Education leaders.
Registration Fee: $425 per person. Registration fee includes breakfast, lunch, snacks, and parking each day.
- Please note: To allow all LEAs the opportunity to participate in this event, registration will be capped at 20 staff members per LEA. If your organization would like to register more than 20 individuals, please email [email protected] to place the additional individuals on a waitlist pending available space at the conference.
Click Here to Register
- Registration for this event must be completed in the Event Management System (EMS). Interested participants must have an ADEConnect account to complete the registration.
- Registration closes September 2, 2022 at 5:00pm or when full.
- Immediately after registering, you will receive an email stating that your registration is "PENDING" verification of the purchase order or check. ADE will complete the verification process within 3 business days. Once the verification process is complete, you will receive another email stating your registration is "CONFIRMED." The confirmation email secures your spot for the conference.
- Acceptable methods of payment are purchase order (PO), check, or credit card.
- If paying with a PO or check, an electronic copy of the PO or check is required during the registration process. Please ensure you reference the name of the event on your purchase order or check: 2022 Arizona Assessments Conference.
- Please note that sending a purchase order directly to the Arizona Department of Education does not constitute a completed registration for this conference.
For questions regarding the 2022 Arizona Assessments Conference, please email [email protected].